We usually reply to any message within 24 hours of their reception.
I require technical support for Folda...
• One or many technologies required to make this product work no longer exists, and there is no viable replacement, or the efforts required to turn it back into a viable product is deemed too great by CapsaSoft Inc versus the gains.
• CapsaSoft Inc. is discontinuing the product for any reason. If another product replaces it, customers will be offered a reasonable upgrade path.
• The product is used to control another application from any third-party vendor and the vendor removes the support required to make our product work, and no viable alternative exists.
• The client stops using the product entirely for any reason. It is then the end-of-life for this product in this client's case.
• The product was an alpha or beta-level product and has been judged unfit for release by CapsaSoft Inc. and is therefore discontinued.
• The product was used by the client outside the application's functions.
• The product was modified in any way by the client or any entity except CapsaSoft, without prior written authorization from CapsaSoft Inc.
• For custom solutions, there might be other parameters that affect the natural end-of-life. They will be specified in written form whenever necessary.
Why do we do this? Simply because this is how we would like to be treated as customers.